$120k- $140k DOE, Benefits, 401k, Full RemoteRequirements:
3+ Years GIS, Esri, .NET
Based in beautiful NY, we are a well-established and VC funded SaaS organization providing cutting edge mapping technology for the transportation industry.
We have been in business for almost 30 years and have won the Fastest Growing Company award 10 years in a row. We are huge on promotions, and can proudly say that we have promoted 50% of employees with over 1 year of tenure.
Due to growth, we are actively hiring a Remote .NET GIS Developer with 3+ years of experience with GIS, specifically Esri.
You will be working on the release of a brand new product we're rolling out for real time bus routing,
If you have this experience, please apply immediately. We are actively interviewing this week and next for this high profile position.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Remote : 100% Remote
- Compensation: $120k- $140k DOE, Benefits, 401k, Full Remote
- Promotions: 50% of employees w/ 1+ year tenure have been promoted
- Technologies: Work w/ exciting new technologies
- Clients: Work w/ Enterprise clients
- Opportunity: Huge opportunity for career and personal growth
What You Need for this PositionMore Than 3 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
- Any other GIS and/or mapping technologies
- Back End: C#
- Database: SQL
What's In It for You
- $120k- $140k DOE, Benefits, 401k, Full Remote
- Full Remote
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MA5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Abbasfard - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.