Minimum Required Skills:
.NET Core, Lambda, CloudFormation, DynamoDB, .NET, API Gateway, Architect
If you are a 100% REMOTE - .NET Architect with experience, please read on!
We are an innovative company that markets our unique software to Healthcare and Enterprise companies based outside of Baltimore. We work with a wide range of companies and are looking for an experienced .NET Architect to help with our product! We are looking for someone to help us with a specific application that runs in AWS.
What You Will Be Doing
You will develop and work closely with our software development team on various projects. This role is development heavy and requires expert-level knowledge of .NET and cloudformation.
What You Need for this Position
- Extensive .NET experience
- Masters/Bachelors in CS or Engineering
NICE TO HAVE:
- API Gateway
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary ($140,000-$165,000 DOE + 10% year-end bonus)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Package
- 401k w/matching
- Summer Hours (overtime and extra PTO incentives)
- We work with industry leaders and have a great portfolio of clients
- Grow with an innovative team
- Flexible hours and a great work/life balanceSo, if you are a .NET with experience, please apply today or send your resume to !
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice