Job Title: 100% Remote Mortgage Underwriter
Job Location: Remote
Requirements: 5+ years of Residential Mortgage Underwriting experience. Proficient experience underwriting Conventional loans a year experience underwriting FHA or VA Loans
Based out of Georgia, we are a Mortgage Lender that provides FHA, VA, Conventional, and Reverse Home loans with quick turnaround times for funding! We have an in-house operations team that consist of Processing, Underwriting, Closing, and funding!
We are looking for a Remote Underwriter that has a strong background underwriting Conventional/FHA Loans in a Residential mortgage environment! You will be responsible for evaluating credit risk of prospective borrowers, income/employment documentation, and assist in the decision making of all approvals, suspensions, and denials of loans.
If you have this experience, please apply immediately. We are actively interviewing this week and next for this high profile position.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Opportunity to work from home!
- Growing organization!
- A rewarding work environment with professional growth potential!
- Strong Compensation and Benefits!
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of Mortgage Underwriting experience with Conventional loans
- A thorough working knowledge of and ability to analyze credit reports, income documentation, assets, liabilities, property appraisals, and title reports, to insure loans meet company standards
- Knowledge of all Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac regulations/guidelines
- Must have home-office type setup
What's In It for YouBenefits
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, and benefits including but not limited to
- Position is remote
- Production/Annual Bonus
- Vacation/3 weeks PTO
- 401k - company matching
So, if you are a 100% Remote Mortgage Underwriter with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : EW1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Ethan Waterson - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.