This Jobot Job is hosted by Mark Johnson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $65,000 - $75,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We are have been in existence for over 50 years, and are the industry leader! National lender, with amazing leadership!
Why join us?
Best benefits in the industry
Amazing pay, plus bonuses and paid OT
Great 401kJob Details
100% REMOTE Role, 100% REMOTE Role
- The Loan Processor works with loan officers, borrowers, underwriters, closers and third party providers to obtain documentation and submit a thorough, accurate, and complete loan package to Underwriting.
- Pro-actively maintains control of the loan file, monitors dates for approval, appraisals, purchase deadlines and closing, and ensures that all deadlines are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keeps control of pipeline by consistently hitting goals set up by management for review time, submission to UW, CD prep, etc.
- Recognizes and resolves challenges early in the process, and provides excellent customer service.
- Obtain documentation from borrowers to assemble a complete loan package prior to underwriting.
Orders supporting documentation, such as appraisals, verification's of employment, verification's of deposits, etc.
Evaluates loan applications for reasonableness and, if needed, escalates files for further evaluation
Communicates with title company, appraiser, and other vendors as required
Examine documentation prior to submission to underwriting. Address any potential issues.
Work in concert with the Loan Originator, customer, buyer's agent, and underwriter throughout the loan process.
Keeps in constant communication with Loan Officers and management regarding pipeline.
Applicant must possess strong oral and written communication skillsPerforms Such Other Duties As Required By Management.
This job might be for you if
3 years of experience processing single-family residential loans, including Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, TDHCA, TSAHC, SETH, etc.
Expert knowledge of standard loan practices, documents, and real estate terminology
Understanding of salaried, hourly, commissioned income calculations and have the ability to accurately analyze self-employed income
Experience with common GSA's and able to independently look up guidelines as needed(FNMA, FHLMA, FHA, VA, USDA)
Knowledge of AUS systems (LP & DU)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with branch, regional and corporate personnel, as well as title companies, appraiser, etc.
Demonstrate solid judgement and decision making ability.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.