(100% Remote) Microsoft 365 Account Representative Position Summary
Responsible for driving new and install-based cloud office sales for Rackspace Technology. Technically supports mainline sellers by driving MS 365 and Rackspace opportunities. Responsible for carrying out cloud office businesses within your customer base. A Microsoft 365 Account Representative's main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging Microsoft 365 and Rackspace's Hosted Exchange.
- Sells to mid-level management, requiring simple to moderately complex configurations.
- Acts as a key lever in building promoter customers.
- Generates outbound calls on potential client leads, occasionally making client site visits and presentations.
- Uses internal relationships to exceed customer expectations and provide support to the team.
- Maintains a clear understanding of how existing customers are using Rackspace solutions.
- Engages and persuades customers and prospects.
- Works with Sales Engineers to ensure clients receive the most accurate and relevant proposals.
- Utilizes Salesforce, proposal tools, and other sales utilities.
- Communicates knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance.
- Leverages a consultative technical sales approach.
- Brings innovative ideas to customers' problems with a customer-focused mindset.
- Acts as subject matter expert on your local sales team for Microsoft 365.
Are you a Racker?
- Requires 2-4 years of experience selling technical products, software, or SaaS in a B2B environment, OR 4-6 years administration or engineering experience in the technical area of expertise with demonstrated knowledge of the sales process.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and revenue targets, getting immediate results while building repeatable processes, and selling innovative technologies to medium and large organizations.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge of Microsoft 365 offerings and services including but not limited to Outlook, Dynamic 365, Email Archiving, Exchange, and SharePoint.
- Understanding of Office 365 deployment and adoption planning.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
Rackers thrive in fast-paced environments built to inspire learning, growing, and innovating.
They are mission-inspired, values-grounded, culture-focused and dedicated to making a positive impact in everything they do.
Rackers are inherently wired to solve problems and share ideas in small, nimble teams.
As experts in what they do, Rackers are serious about delivering a Fanatical Experience™ to our customers.
Rackers are valued members of a winning team on an inspiring mission and we want you to come join the Racker family!Why work at Rackspace Technology?
Find your fanatical. We deliver the best customer experience in the industry to businesses that perform life-saving research, power cities, and feed millions.
Come as you are. Cultivating inclusion is not just the right thing to do, it enables us to win. Our Executive Inclusion Council and Racker Resource Groups (RRGs) partner to enable an inclusive workplace and drive initiatives such as Rackspace's participation in the annual Texas Conference for Women.
Satisfy your curiosity. No matter where you are going, we can help you get there. Our internal learning department, Rackspace University®, provides training and development to Rackers - from Microsoft™ certifications to effective leadership training - our goal is to help you grow.
Make a difference. At the core of every Racker is a drive to leave the world better than we found it, and we are passionate about giving back to our communities across the globe. While Rackers can leverage paid volunteer time off for any cause, our Rack Gives Back program creates opportunities for Rackers to give our time and talent to others.
Live life completely. We offer a well-rounded suite of health and wellness programs that help our Rackers achieve a healthy and balanced life-style. So while our Rackers are busy taking care of our customers, we take care of our Rackers.
#LI-DNIAbout Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world's leading technologies - across applications, data and security - to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.More on Rackspace Technology
Though we're all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Position is available for remote work in the following states unless otherwise specified. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.