100% Remote Jumbo Mortgage Underwriter - Lucrative base, benefits, and profit-sharing!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Stephen Niedringhaus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.A Bit About Us
100% Remote Jumbo Mortgage Underwriter - Lucrative base, benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing!!!
We are the nation's largest Wholesale Non-Prime Lender operating in 38 states and DC. We offer our programs and services through three verticals Retail, Correspondent, and Wholesale Lending. Throughout the mortgage industry, we are widely known for responsible lending practices, product innovation, and operational efficiency.
What do we specialize in?
Non-Prime loans for residential properties on both an owner-occupied and non-owner-occupied 12-Month Bank Statement Foreign National Interest Only Jumbo Non-QM
plus so much more!!!
We are growing and looking for experienced Remote Sr. Jumbo Underwriters to join our team. We offer a unique combination of challenging work and reasonable hours. Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Apply today!
Why join us?
Do you want the perfect work/life balance? Then apply today!
Standard 8 hour workday base on your time zone plus overtime pay!
Lucrative base and monthly bonus plan $$$$$$$!
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401(k) plus 10% Profit sharing!plus so much more!!!
- 3+ years of recent experience underwriting residential mortgage loans.
- Experience underwriting non-prime and "A" paper mortgage loans required.
- 3+ years of experience with state/federal lending regulations-i.e., Ability to Repay (ATR), RESPA, Reg B, Reg O, Reg Z, Fair Lending, etc.
- Review/analyze documentation provided on each loan to make an informed lending decision in compliance with our policies/guidelines
- Strong ability to perform duties under minimal supervision and actively engage with the supervisor to resolve complicated issues
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft applications with mortgage industry-standard software.
- Experience with Doc Velocity (paperless system) and Byte Pro a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Strong time management skills to plan and organize a high daily loan volume
- Must be a detail-oriented team player able to work constructively with fellow employees
Apply directly or feel free to email me your latest resume to and let me know the best time to reach you.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.