- The SSRS Developer is responsible for creating reporting solutions based on requirements using SQL and reporting tools such as SSRS, PowerBI and/or Tableau.
- The SSRS Developer (Reporting Services Developer) position requires the ability to read and write complex queries, ability to create database objects (tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions) and modify existing reporting content.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual would need to be able to understand complex business processes, gather requirements, write business and/or technical requirements, work efficiently and verify their results.
- They will actively participate in ensuring high quality solutions and applies an understanding of testing methodologies.
- This developer will effectively communicate with all members of the team and will contribute to solution design through analysis and discussion.
- They are responsible for the documentation of processes, are aware of agreed-upon timeframes and protocols and holds themselves accountable for meeting high standards.