If you are a Full Stack Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a growing startup focused on improving lives and changing the way we discuss our health! We are backed by top investors and the sky is the limit! If you would like to grow your skills with an innovative team and become a part of a disruptive industry, then please apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
You will work with our team to develop solutions and improve our database systems.
What You Need for this PositionMust Have
Nice To Have
- Prior Full Stack development background
- Any type of database knowledge: Postgres, MySQL, MSSsql, Hadoop, or MongoDB
What's In It for You
- VERY Competitive Salary ($100,000 - $180,000 DOE)
- Generous Vacation Package
- Work with an innovative team
- Change the world one day at a time!
- Generous PTO/Vacation, because you deserve to rest!
- Medical, Health, Vision Package
So, if you are a Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today or send your resume to !Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SF2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sydney Freeman Sacker - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.