100% Remote - Full Stack Developer
Long Term rolling contract
Interview Process- 1 Step on Friday and offer
Will do a 30 minute Screening on Wed. or Thurs.
I have Interview times for Friday at 10:30am, 11:30am and 12:30pm EDT. So if we get good candidates we can slide them in and have them an offer on Friday or Monday\
Core Focus areas:
70% Front End and 30% backend
Angular (Version 5+ preferred)
Role: Angular/Full Stack Developer
Technical Environment: Java, Angular 5+, Hibernate, Spring, TESTING, Core Java Web Services, Agile
Overview: Full Stack developer needed to join team to enhance and maintain purchase order applications. The development is very UI heavy (70%) with some backend work as well (30%).
- Collaborate with business analysts, other developers, and test engineers on the team to produce high quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes
- Independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software
- Assist less experienced staff in user specifications, coding, testing, and debugging
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Actively engage in process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Suitability clearance
- Strong experience with Angular 5+(atleast 3+ years)
- Experience in full software lifecycle development with Java/J2EE, Java Script, REST/JAX/Soap Web Services, Weblogic, JPA, Hibernate, HTML5, Angular 5+ and Angular Material, Node, Spring Framework (including Spring Boot), Oracle 11g/12c, PL/SQL, Maven, Log4j, and Junit.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Angular 5+
- Understanding of Section 508 ADA Compliance
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and rule engine processing
- Experience with developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
- Must be able to offer creative solutions to complex software/system challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask
- Experience with Subversion, JIRA, HP ALM
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
Thanks & Regards
Team Lead - Recruitment
- provided by Dice