Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a ETL Data Engineer (Fully Remote).
This position is a contract position in Costa Mesa, CA. Position: ETL Data Engineer (Fully Remote)
Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Duration: 8+ months Description:
- ETL Data Engineer II is responsible for design, develop, deliver and support ETL solutions using PySpark and SQL.
- Work as part of a team to support business analytics for growing online consumer subscription service.
- Acquire understanding on existing data, perform analysis and provide ETL solutions
- Develop and troubleshoot PySpark jobs in AWS environment
- Support and enhance existing ETL jobs in SQL
- Participate in requirement gathering, solution design and implementation of data warehouse and reporting projects.
- Work with Engineering teams to explore and understand new data being introduced to front end application
- Create and maintain ETL specifications and process documentations to produce the required data deliverables
- Troubleshoot and resolve data, system, and performance issues.
- Minimum 4 year experience in BI development and support
- 4 years of experience with data warehouse concepts and methodologies
- Expertise in SQL and Python scripting
- Experience with business intelligence or reporting tools (preferably Tableau and Alteryx)
- Experience with AWS environment will be a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, detail and quality oriented and able to work independently
- Education: BS degree or higher in MIS or engineering fields
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- provided by Dice