Atrilogy's direct client is looking for an Enterprise Data Analyst.
This position is a full-time, direct-hire role
that can sit in either Los Angeles, CA or Raleigh, NC. Position: Enterprise Data Analyst (100% Remote)
Location: : Los Angeles, CA 90071 or Raleigh, NC 27602 Duration: Full Time Salary: Market Job Description:
The Enterprise Data Analyst is responsible for developing and supporting the development activities of various enterprise data initiatives. The Data Analyst will support the team by examining the data available from an existing information source (e.g. a database or a file extract from Systems of Record) and collect facts that could be used to determine how this existing data can be repurposed. The Data Analyst will also analyse and advise the team on workflow issues and data integrity problems and offers recommendations on resolution. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with SQL and other data profiling tools and techniques
- 3-5 years' experience in data analysis preferably in a data-intensive financial company.
- Experience with data profiling tools like Informatica DQ analyst
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently or within a team for problem resolution
- Must demonstrate ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #SSI
- provided by Dice