100% Remote Director of Sales - Large Global Solar Leader - Solar Utility
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Amber Leonard
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $170,000 - $250,000 per yearA bit about us:
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SOLAR UTILITY SALES EXPERIENCE
With a strong 25-year track record in the PV space, We provide products that power over 150 countries worldwide. As a leader in innovation in the solar industry, We posses a dynamic technical R&D team which consists of over 3500 employees.Why join us?
We offer the following benefits as an overview:
18 days PTO (accrued) - 30 day carry over max per year
Sick leave is an additional 70 accrued per year
Medical starts on the 1st of the month - no 30 day wait
401k with a match at 4% under a safe harbor planJob Details
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Creating and updating sales details and staging toward to business plan with short term action items and long-term sales forecasts and analysis.
- Attend industry trade shows, conferences and/or business meetings to follow-up diligently on sales leads, turning into sales leads to pipeline and managing all of sales process.
- Work successfully with internal teams to effectively interact and provide guidance with other departments including, Applications Engineering, Product Management, Service, Marketing, Operations and etc.
- Keeping learning and improving product knowledges to be a company's advocate to enhance company's brand, technical position, and/or create value propositions relating to technologies, competitive products and advanced technologies.
- Driven to achieve sales goal and meeting individual key performance index (KPI)
- Additional tasks may be assigned
THESE ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum overall 5 plus year experiences in sales discipline with track-record on achieving sales targets
- Minimum 5 plus year experiences in Solar industry and inventers experiences are preferred
- Knowledge of the eastern and mid-western territory
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Confident in making presentations, implement territory-wide sales strategies, negotiating terms with customers and capable to provide technical solutions
- An ability to demonstrate full cycle knowledge in Utility sales, and ability to develop solution and bringing relevant team(s) together for recognizing the sales
- Superior communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
- Strong client management skills and an ability to coordinate effectively with timely follow-ups'
- A positive attitude and target focused approach to research and analyzing new business opportunities
- Ability to multitasks, prioritizing with strong initiatives in achieving goals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering and/or related is preferred
- PV/Solar experience is required and prefer Utility-scale knowledge
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.