Based in AZ. We are an extremely fast-growing Magento services firm with an in-depth knowledge of the Magento platform and e-Commerce, a broad set of design, development, integration and marketing skills, as well as years of industry experience and successful implementations. We offer a very unique product directed toward a specific segment of the E-commerce Technology and Automation industry. While other tech based healthcare companies simply go with the flow, we plunge right through with pure intent to disrupt. Our highly innovative online/mobile platform has already taken the industry by storm and we aim to continue our campaign to produce something that our clients/consumers truly benefit from.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled 100% Remote Customer Success Manager - Magento. If this sounds like you, we would love to tell you more about this incredible opportunity!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Awesome company culture
- We work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Highly impactful work!
What You Need for this Position
1+ years of experience in a service role within Digital Marketing or Saas (ie. service coordinator, account management or similar role)
An inquisitive problem-solver with excellent critical thinking skills and analytical expertise
Genuine interest in online and interactive marketing
Excellent writing and communication skills (oral and written)
A passionate, positive and hard-working attitude
Focused on turning customers into fans
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Dental & Vision Insurance Contribution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Personal)
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential
So, if you are a 100% Remote Customer Success Manager - Magento, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DR5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dylan Rogelstad - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.