THIS POSITION IS REMOTE BUT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PICK UP EQUIPMENT IN NAPERVILLE, IL
Customer Care Representative
• Receive on average 50-70 calls per day which can vary in time.
• Calls will be regarding warranty issues, billing inquiries, processing payments, starting up or transferring services if customers relocated.
• It is estimated that most of the upcoming calls will be in regards to furnaces not working (due to the cold weather) and the initial startup for the season.
• Several of these calls can lead to upselling opportunities.
• It is expected for Customer Care Representatives to be comfortable will be suggesting add on services or products, extending warranties or contracts, etc.
• Update and maintain customer account information
shit: Monday- Friday with OCCASIONAL Saturdays (40 hours per week/5 days per week). *Must be open to this*
Do you love helping people? Do you have extensive customer service experience? Are you great over the phone? Well then this is the job for you!!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.