If you are a 100% Remote Conventional Underwriter with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
The position is fully-remote and will give you a laptop with all the tools needed to be efficient working remotely. We have top-notch benefits and a great training program.
This is a long-term/permanent position. We are only looking to bring on a few talented underwriters to help us fill out the team. When our pipeline gets too full we hire contractors, we are looking for talented underwriters who want to advance their career to the next level!
What You Will Be Doing
- Underwrite Conventional and Government Loans
- Precise calculation of income
- Conduct credit obligation risk reviews
- Reviewing income, assets of retail, correspondent loans, and apply any extra conditions
- Function as a resource to other staff
- Approve, decline, and suspend mortgage loan submissions
- Appraisal analysis to determine allowable collateral standards
- Enter data in systems
- Communicate with investors or auditors
What You Need for this Position
- Have the ability to underwrite 2+ new files a day
- 3+ years of underwriting experience with conventional or government loans
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Correspondent Exp.
- Front-Line Retail Exp.
- Wholesale Exp.
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary/hourly
- Solid work-life balance
So, if you are a 100% Remote Conventional Underwriter with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JQ1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jon Quickel - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.