Our client believes in always putting their customers first and their Employee Experience Systems team mirrors that value by making sure their employees have the tools they need to do their jobs while providing an optimal user experience.
They are seeking a Content Manager to lead the ongoing development, training, publishing, and governance of employee-facing content created across all Business Units.
What You'll Be Doing
● Develop and maintain Content Strategy documentation, including but not limited to definitions of substance, policies, standards, governance model, program procedures, tools and templates.
● Coordinate with site/business functions to train them on the company's employee-facing content strategy, content management process, and governance.
● Conduct frequent audits of internal content repositories including, but not limited to Society (Guide), the company's intranet, Degreed, Confluence, and Workday applications.
● Maintain the analytics and reporting for their intranet.
● Assist individual business units with prioritization of content and help them put together a publishing roadmap.
● Review content for formatting consistency and make final publishing decisions for Society and their intranet.
● Collaborate closely with the Employee Experience Systems team to ensure their content management strategy is meeting the needs of employees as well as the business.
● Challenge the status quo and suggest alternative and creative solutions.
What You Bring To The Role
● BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
● 6+ years proven experience in content creation and management
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to communicate clearly to various levels of management (including executive management), across various business functions
● Capability to manage one-to-many streams of work simultaneously
● Extraordinary interpersonal, project management and prioritization skills-both internally and externally
● Experience working with globally distributed teams.
● A knack for understanding web publishing tools and other technical concepts.
● Strong influencing skills.
● Passion for delivering consistently high-quality work on schedule.
● Ability to develop relationships quickly.
● Effectively able to communicate to a global audience and to manage upward.
● Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity and short turnaround
● Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects, priorities and people concurrently.
● Positive, can-do, and motivational attitude with the ability to achieve optimal results in challenging situations.
● Excellent planning, execution, and follow-up skills.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Dedication to the delivery of consistent and unparalleled employee experience.
● Strong ability to effectively manage difficult decisions and conflicting points of view.
● Experience working in SaaS (desired)
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.