Job Title: Business Support Analyst (Federal Role)
Location: Remote (based in CST or EST Time Zone)
Duration: 8+ Months to Start
W2 Submissions Only
- Entry-level position into business systems analysis Supports day-to-day business operations functions, business applications, and supporting technologies
- Provides end-user support for a specific application while learning about the application and customer
Day to Day
- Troubleshooting quote, order, fulfillment, and other application and business process issues.
- Log SFDC cases, update cases, log Cherwell incidents if the issue is IT related.
- Documentation of support procedures.
- Review and assessment of business issues and how to route them.
- Ability to work with owners of current processes and articulate that into a maintainable support process.
- Ability to interface with end-users (mainly sales) in a professional manner.
- Tracking and follow-up of all intake requests.
- Strongly prefer candidates with Salesforce.com and/or Siebel applications.
- Application support experience
- Previous business analyst jobs where requirements were gathered and implemented.
- Previous help desk or call desk support.
- Ability to communicate effectively; impeccable with note taking and follow-ups.
- May be expected to travel to Round Rock, Texas on rare occasions.
If you are interested in this position please respond with your latest Resume, expected hourly rate, availability date and at least 2 references to
174 Clarkson Road
Ellisville MO 63011
Email: | Web: