If you are a (100% Remote) B2B Sales / Account Manager with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Building a book of business/territory by doing a combination of cold calling and email marketing.
- We are looking for raw sales talent combined with results driven behavior and a competitive spirit.
- Our account managers are encouraged to grow and advance through multiple sales levels
- We are looking for somebody ready to become part of a successful sales team with the privilege of selling the highest quality and most recognized industry-specific products in the market today.
What You Need for this Position
- At least 2 year of B2B sales experience
- Experience calling on new and existing customers
- Lead generation experience
- Account maintenance experience
- Strong upselling experience
- Have an insatiable thirst to be successful, drive to be the best, and motivation to make it all happen
- Bachelors Degree
What's In It for You
- 40k Starting Base Pay
- Unlimited Commission structure up to 40% (Average deal is around 20-30k)
- Quarterly bonus program
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k matching up to 4%
- Discounted Stock Options
- Company sponsored Quarterly events
So, if you are a (100% Remote) B2B Sales / Account Manager with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JQ1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jon Quickel - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.